Are there any natural medications, supplements or treatment strategies to help me reduce my cholesterol numbers?
Rhonda Answers: Contrary to what many traditional doctors will tell you, there are ways to help you reduce cholesterol naturally. Two of the best recommendation that will impact your numbers if you consume for 30 consecutive days, which are as follows:
- Psyllium Husks–gluten-free
- Oats (rolled oats or steel cut)
- raw fruits
- whole grains
- ground flaxseeds/hemp seeds/chia seeds (2 tablespoons daily)
- cold water fish such as salmon and tuna, etc. (Only consume 6 to 8 ounces per week to avoid mercury contamination)
- Omega 3 capsules, Fish oil capsules (be sure to get the ones that aren’t loaded with ingredients)
- exercise daily (30 minutes of cardio, light weights)
There are other ways to reduce cholesterol naturally that you can add to your daily routine, which are as follows:
I have used these recommendations with my mother and she tried it for 30 days and saw a significant drop in her cholesterol numbers in 30 days! The doctor told her that her numbers were great and that she could keep doing what she’s doing! Eventually she got her medication reduced. Unfortunately she didn’t stick with the new eating and then her medication was increased again. So you must stick to it and make it a lifestyle change.